integrateIT has a firm opening for a Test Engineer on a 6.5-year contract in Herndon VA. An active TS/SCI clearance w/ favorable poly is required. A specific job description is below. Please note that the customer is offering to train test engineers that are willing to learn any skills below that they do not currently possess:
Please send qualified resumes with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
integrateIT is seeking a Test Engineer to develop and execute test plans, procedures, and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing as part of an agile software team. The team will be moving towards automated testing in the future, so prior experience with Selenium is a plus, but is not mandatory. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications.
- Create automated test scripts, testing existing applications for compliance with upgrades, and ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment.
- Ensure that the software interfaces with both new and existing systems and build test environments to include configuring and installing appropriate software.
- Write detailed test plans, procedures, and scenarios and document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures and disseminate to the test team to ensure test team has clearly defined processes.
- Conduct regression, accessibility, and independent testing on all new development and operations and maintenance projects to ensure expected behaviors and customer requirements are met.